- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager (Care Home)
Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent
I have a fabulous and exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a reputable company at their Care Home in the Cwmbran area. The position is a permanent, full time role paying up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
The position will be working for a reputable organisation that have a number of care homes in the area. They are a growing organisation who provide high quality care to elderly residents in modern, well-furnished Care Homes. You will be managing a medium sized home and will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing job prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting care staff, organising and managing inductions and ongoing training
- Business Development, marketing and maintenance of the homes exceptional high standards
- Working closely with the owners, the care team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Home Management as experience, ideally in an elderly persons care home, however this is not essential.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us