- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager for the residential provision at a college for young people aged 14 – 19 with learning disabilities, autism, asperger’s and communication difficulties. On offer is an attractive salary package, 35 days holiday, pension, excellent training and development and childcare voucher scheme. You’ll need experience of managing residential services for people with learning disabilities and an understanding of current Children’s Home Regulations.
The Registered Manager Role
- As the Registered Manager of the residential service you’ll effectively manage the provision and ensure an outstanding level of service for those in your care and their families.
- Currently at a good rating with Ofsted, they’re looking for somebody who can take them to an excellent.
- You’ll ensure effective line management of the Care Manager’s, Senior’s and Support Workers and make sure that all staff have extensive training and development.
- You’ll need significant experience in managing staff team, ideally registered with Ofsted.
- You’ll have considerable experience of working with children and young people with special educational needs
- You’ll hold the NVQ level 4 in management or equivalent; have sound knowledge of current children’s home regulations, quality standards and all associated legislation.
Interested? To be considered for the role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us