- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Children’s Residential Services
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 DOE
I currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Registered Manager to join their established staff team to work at their beautiful children’s home based in Leicester.
Working within a residential setting to take responsibility for operational decisions within the Home. This company provide care in educational, therapeutic and residential settings for children and young adults. They are based within the East Midlands and hold a good reputation within the local area.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Responsibility for the overall management of the home
– Ensure that all young people are provided with a comprehensive therapeutic residential service
– Work with other staff members to make sure care plans and all relevant administration is in place and up to date
– Work with senior management to continue to build on the company’s reputation in establishing a quality led service
– Act as a support for all staff members and residents
– Make sure all issues and complaints are dealt with as efficiently as possible
An established and highly reputable children’s services provider focusing on providing the highest level of care in educational, therapeutic and residential settings.
– Qualified to NVQ level 4 in Health and Social Care, Caring for Young People (or equivalent)
– At least 2 years relevant experience at a senior level or above
– You will need to be currently working within a Manager or Assistant Manager position within a children’s home
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to effectively manage an existing staff team
– Lead by example and provide ‘hands on’ care where required
– Professional manger with a knowledgeable outlook
This position would be ideal for a Home Manager, Registered Manager, Children’s Manager, Lead Carer, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Children’s Practitioner, Head of Childcare, Children’s Centre Manager, Senior Manager, Lead Childcare Worker.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312