- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Bromwich
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Children’s Home Manager
Salary: Up to £35k based on experience
Full Time Perm
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager or Social Worker with experience of working within a Children’s residential service to manage this new Clindren’s home based in the West Midlands..
• To promote the normal development of Children and young people within a residential environment
• To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
• To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
• To implement and monitor individual care plans
• To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
• To be responsible for the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
• Staff recruitment and performance monitoring
• To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
• To be responsible for budgets and monitoring expenditure
• To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
• To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
• We are looking for someone who has a degree in social work or NVQ Level 4-5 working with Children
• Must have management experience with young people in a residential setting
• Must be competent with Microsoft packages
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us