I have a fantastic opportunity to work for my client in a brand new children’s residential home in Belvedere
They are seeking an experienced manager within the EBD care sector that can be instrumental in the growth of the service and lead the support team already in place.
- To promote the normal development of Children and young people
- To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
- To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
- To implement and monitor individual care plans
- To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
- To be responsible for the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Staff recruitment and performance monitoring
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
- To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
- Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
Interested? Please apply for immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.