My client is seeking a Registered Manager for their children’s home based in Blackburn that specialises in learning disabilities and autism care.
Salary up to £34K + bonus and incentives.
As the Registered Manager you will;
• Be responsible for managing all aspects of running the home, for medium to long term planned placements
• Ensure the young people are supported and live within a stable, caring home
• Lead and direct staff to ensure high quality of care is provided to the residents
• Promote a positive, unconditional caring environment
• Contribute to the strategic and business planning of the service
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager you will need;
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a children’s residential home
• A NVQ 4/5 in Care and Management within this sector or willing to obtain this.
• To demonstrate experience of working with children and young people
• A full UK driving license
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.