- £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Children Residential Home Manager
£25k to £32k
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new children’s home on the outskirts of Birmingham. Our client is a London based Children’s Home which cares for children ages 10-17 who have Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
We are looking for an experienced Children’s Home Manager in Birmingham to deliver the highest quality of care for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Proven track record working with Children at a Senior Level
- Experience working with children with behavioural and emotional difficulties
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Management (Children and Young People)/ Registered Managers Award
- Working knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989 and Children’s Home Guidance and Regulations
- Understanding of the National Care Standard Act 2000
- Track record of Good or Outstanding OFSTED inspection reports
- Show excellent management skills and be an ambassador for the home
Interested? “Apply now” to be considered for a shortlist or call Fran on 0121 362 2317 or email email@example.com