My client is seeking a Registered Manager for their new children’s home in Coventry, specialising in moderate to severe learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD and associated behavioural challenges. Salary up to £40K.
You will be joining a well-established care company who are passionate about delivering outstanding care and support people of all ages and backgrounds across the Midlands. My client continues to flourish and grow; therefore, you will be joining a company with possible further opportunities for the future.
This particular service has recently been revamped therefore this is a great opportunity for someone to come in and shape a new service.
As the Registered Manager you will;
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of running the home, for medium to long term planned placements
- Ensure the young people are supported and live within a stable, caring home
- Lead and direct staff to ensure high quality of care is provided to the residents
- Promote a positive, unconditional caring environment
- Contribute to the strategic and business planning of the service
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role, deputy or above
- A NVQ 4/5 in Care and Management within this sector
- To demonstrate experience of working with children and young people with learning disabilities and autism or challenging behaviours associated with mental health issues
- A full UK driving license
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.