- £23000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Children Residential Home Manager
Gloucester – Salary range £23k to £28k depending on experience
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new children’s home in Gloucester. Our client is a large care provider for children and young people throughout the UK. They are looking for an experienced Children’s Home Manager in Gloucester to deliver the highest quality of care for children and young people with mental health difficulties.
- Proven track record working with Children at a Senior Level
- Experience working with children with mental health problems and learning disabilities
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Management (Children and Young People
- Working knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989 and Children’s Home Guidance and Regulations
- Understanding of the National Care Standard Act 2000
- Track record of Good or Outstanding OFSTED inspection reports
- Show excellent management skills and be an ambassador for the home
This company is a market leader in child care services. They work closely with the authorities and professional bodies and are a strong care-focused business