Domiciliary Care Manager – Swindon – £26,000 – £31,000 plus bonuses
I’m looking for an experienced Social Care Manager who can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and requirements to take over the running of a Domiciliary Care Agency in Swindon. You’ll either have worked as a Registered Domiciliary Care manager or a Branch Manager in Healthcare Recruitment. You’ll be managing the provision of care supplying Home Carers to vulnerable adults living in their own homes and also be developing an agency business supplying care staff into Residential Care homes.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring an effective and quality based care service.
- Identify promote and develop new existing business for the Care Division whilst achieving optimum profitability and providing a competitive efficient service.
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training and administration of the office
- Monitor Quality Standards
- Service Assessments and risk management
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover of the service
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- Recruitment, retention and training
- You’ll be an experienced Social Care Manager
- Ideally you’ll have managed Domiciliary Care or a Care Recruitment Agency previously
- You’ll demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements
- You’ll be able to communicate with Local Authorities effectively
- You’ll have strong negotiation skills
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or working towards
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts for consideration.
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us