I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Domiciliary Manager to join my client at their service in Wellingborough. Salary up to £29K plus car allowance and performance bonuses.
The role will be to oversee day to day operations of an established branch with Good CQC. The services provide personal care and support to people with a variety of health and social care needs who live in their own homes. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable organisation who have been established for over 2 decades.
As the Registered Manager you will:
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally
- Take responsibility for service care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
To be considered for the Registered Manager’s role, you will:
- Need previous leadership experience within domiciliary care
- Have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills
- Hold the level 4 or 5 in health & social care leadership
- Be a car driver
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.