- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager for an exciting and interesting post in Bath. You’ll need to demonstrate flair for business and be able to help build a new agency up from the ground, as well as being committed to providing a high quality care and support service to clients. In return my client can offer you an attractive salary package and the opportunity to become a director in the business.
The Business Manager / Registered Manager role
This is a brand new agency being set up from scratch. Working with the owner who has considerable business experience in the social care sector, you’ll be instrumental in the setting up of the service, securing self-funding clients and the recruitment and retention of care staff.
The ethos of this organisation is to deliver high quality care and support service that is focused on each individuals wishes. They aim to provide a more personalised service that can support their clients with personal care, domestic tasks and social activities.
- You’ll need to set up and implement company policies and procedures
- You’ll ensure that accurate records are maintained
- You’ll be involved in the promotion and marketing of the agency, conducting initial client reviews and promoting the agency so that it is the first choice for service users who want a more personalised service.
- Efficiently manage resources within the agency
- To continually monitor service provision with CQC and always ensue that high standards of care are being delivered.
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll need extensive management experience within the care sector, and to have specifically worked within domiciliary care
- We’re looking for somebody who can demonstrate a past experience of networking with healthcare professional, outside agencies and potential clients, in order to build the business up. You’ll be an idea’s person who has string business development skills.
- You’ll be keen to progress in the future – there is opportunity for the right person to become a director of the business – and this business has plans to grow further than the one branch.
- You’ll need a Care Management qualification and ideally have been through the fit person’s interview with CQC before.
- Experience of training staff would be beneficial
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us