- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 DOE + company car and structured bonus scheme
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join this established home care provider at their office in Leicestershire.
On offer is a competitive basic salary depending on experience, a company car and also a tailored bonus scheme.
The successful candidate will be well supported in the role by two highly knowledgeable Directors and an experienced staff team.
My client are an established company currently running in excess of 1000 care hours per week; this is made up of local authority, private and NHS contracts.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Recruit additional team members
– Work with local authorities to gain contracts
– Effectively market the business to increase care hours
– Work with senior management to help develop the branch
– Oversee the general running of the office including all field based staff
– Monitor the level of care provided to ensure it is of the highest quality
– Liaise with service users and their families on a regular basis
– Take responsibility for the operational management of the branch
– It is essential that you hold a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with a background of working within domiciliary care as a Registered Manager
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of business development
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role; candidates without this will NOT be considered
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us