- £29000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £30,000
Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to my client at their domiciliary care office located a short drive from Ilkeston.
This company provide care at home services across the North of Nottingham and care for those with varying needs including dementia/elderly, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and adults under the age of 65.
This domiciliary care office is part of a group which also consists of a residential care home. The Directors have identified huge growth opportunities for the home care provision and need someone who is able to develop this to its full potential.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary with fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure a high standard of care is consistently provided
– Work closely with the Director to effectively market the business and generate additional care hours
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Attend meetings with local authorities and external agencies to help secure new contracts
– Recruit additional staff members, depending on the needs of the business
– Identify areas for improvement within the service and act accordingly
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– Ensure all KPI’s and targets are met
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of Nottingham and the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us