- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care company in Halton. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is keen to grow and develop a branch, and who wishes to work for a growing organisation that prides itself on providing the very best person-centred care and support. On offer is a competitive salary which will be reviewed when the branch hours are increased and a supportive working environment.
The Domiciliary Care Manager Role
- The Branch Manager is responsible for managing the provision of care within the branch in line with KPI’s regulatory and legislative requirements and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Drive business growth through effective rota management ad sufficient recruitment
- Line management of care coordinator and care staff
- Ensuring that each customer has an assessment of care, risk assessment and care plan is matched to the individual needs
- Management of all staff, to include conduct, absence, grievance and capability issues in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate and be part of the on-call rota
- We are looking for candidates with experience at management level and who have worked in domiciliary care before. You’ll have worked previously as a Registered Manager , Branch Manager, Domiciliary care manager or Deputy Care Manager.,
- You’ll be driven and focused on maintain high quality and growing the business by having a solid recruitment process and effective rota management.
- An NVQ level 4 in Care or equivalent is needed
- You’ll need to demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a keen eye for detail
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us