- £25750 - £30750 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m looking for a Manager for a Domiciliary Care Agency in Nottingham. You’ll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff, will have worked in a domiciliary setting previously and be looking to take up a new challenge with a large well-established domiciliary agency who have an excellent reputation. In return my client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
- As a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency.
- You’ll manage the office staff to ensure that full rota cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
- You’ll ensure that the branch is meeting it’s legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards
- You’ll ensure that Local Authority contracts are being adhered to
- To take responsibility for the business development of the branch
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- To be Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working as a Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Homecare Manager / Deputy Manager within domiciliary Care
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You’ll be friendly but professional in your approach
- Ideally you’ll have the NVQ level 4 or be working towards
Interested? To apply for the Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment. 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us