- £26000 - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Manager – Swindon – £26,000 – £31,000
I am looking for an experienced Social Care Manager who can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and requirements to take over the running of a Domiciliary Care Agency in Swindon. You’ll be managing the provision of a Care supplying Home Carers to vulnerable adults living in their own homes and also be developing an agency business supplying care staff into Residential Care homes.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring an effective and quality based care service.
- Identify promote and develop new existing business for the Care Division whilst achieving optimum profitability and providing a competitive efficient service.
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training and administration of the office
- Monitor Quality Standards
- Service Assessments and risk management
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover pf the service
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- Recruitment, retention and training
- You’ll be an experienced Social Care Manager
- Ideally you’ll have managed Domiciliary Care or an care recruitment Agency previously
- You’ll demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements
- You’ll be able to communicate with Local Authorities effectively
- You’ll have strong negotiation skills
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or working towards
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts for consideration.
0121 362 2318