- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager looking to work with a rapidly growing home care agency?
Would like to be assured that you will have the comfort of a Care Coordinator, Team Leader and over 70 care staff?
• Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
• Develop a partnership approach with the local authority to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Cambridgeshire.
• Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
• Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
• Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
• Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
• Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
• Previous domiciliary care experience
• Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
• Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulation.
• Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
• Some experience of involvement in the business development and marketing of a care business would be advantageous.
My client offers a network of support and training, within a multi branch organisation. They have over 7 branches around the South East.
If you have all the above and would like to be considered for this role, please contact 0121 362 2326 or email email@example.com
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us