We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a domiciliary care company in Tarporley, who can offer you a competitive salary, bonuses for you and the team when the branch is performing well and an excellent working environment. You’ll need prior experience of being a deputy or branch manager in domiciliary care previously and be able to effectively manage a dispersed staff team.
As the Registered Manager you’ll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes, ensuring that high standards of care are being provided at all times.
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You’ll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance and that you are developing and growing the business – they have recently won a new contract so there is a lot of potential within the branch.
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector, you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us