- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit a Domiciliary Care Manager for a new start up branch in Bristol. On offer is a competitive salary and bonus scheme and the opportunity to be involved with a business from the start -no inherited problems or issues! You’ll need experience in the Registered Manager role and the willingness to be very hands-on and involved in all aspects at the begging of the start up.
As the Domiciliary Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for the setting up of the branch, recruitment of staff, business development and managing the day to day operations of a homecare service.
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service meets CQC requirements
- Working with the director you’ll ensure that you are developing and growing the private business as well as going for the local authority contracts
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector; you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
- Initially whilst the agency is new, the role will be very hands on.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please clicks ‘apply’ to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us