- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client has an opportunity for an experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to take over the management of an already successful Domiciliary Care Branch. You’ll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff and preferably and have at least 2 years experienced of managing a similar service. There is already a management structure in place with an established team of 4 Care Coordinators and 4 Field Care Supervisors who share the on call duties between them.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000, plus a profit related bonus scheme.
- As a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency.
- You’ll ensure that the branch is meeting it’s legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards.
- You’ll ensure that Local Authority contracts are being adhered to.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- To be Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- You will have prior experience of working as a Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Homecare Manager.
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You’ll be friendly but professional in your approach
- It is essential for you to have a Level 5 qualification in Leadership and management of Health and Social Care or equivalent in health and social care.
Interested? To apply for the Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Charlotte Fellows at Coburg banks recruitment or call for more information on 0121 3622311
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us