- £26500 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care Agency in Bristol. You’ll be an experienced manager of Social Care Services, have a thorough knowledge of CQC standards and be pro-active in the development of the business. The salary for this post depends on experience but is in the region of £26,500 – £30,000.
- You’ll have responsibility for the day to day running of a domiciliary care agency providing care staff to older people living within their own homes through Bristol and South GLos.
- You’ll ensure that CQC standards are being met Asses the needs of new clients, and conduct client reviews and risk assesments
- Management of the office team
- Liaison with health care professionals, local authorities and clients families
- Developing relationships with the Local Authority
- Building up the hours of care provision
The Sucessful Candidate
- need a background in managing social care services, ideally Domiciliary Care
- have strong business development skills and proven experience in increasing branch hours
- have strong leadership and management skills
- be qualified to NVQ level 4 in care or equivalent or at least be working towards
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Pllease don’t delay your application; we are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possbible for this role