- £30000 - £31500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager role for a busy domiciliary care agency in Preston. We’re looking for a robust Care Manager who has experience of improving services and who can ensure that staff follow policies and procedures. You’ll have experience of managing a domiciliary care service and a good track record with CQC. On offer is an attractive salary of up to £31,500 plus career development opportunities in the future.
The Domiciliary Care Role
You’ll be managing a Domiciliary Care Agency that provides care to people across Preston. The service has had non-compliance issues in the past but is on the right tracks, so my client are looking for a robust manager who is not easily fazed and who can develop the service further to ensure that full compliance is met and retained.
You’ll have a lot of support from senior management and the company have robust systems in place.
There is lots of potential to for future growth too, so this is a role that would suited to an experienced Registered Manager who is motivated to develop the branch both in terms of quality of care and by hours delivered.
The Registered Manager is responsible for;
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You’ll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance and that you are developing and growing the business.
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector, you’ll need to have managed a Domiciliary Care Agency before, delivering at least 1000 hours of care per week.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.