I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in Norwich.
This office has been established for over 6 years now and holds a great reputation in the local community.
CQC have rated this service to be ‘GOOD’ however we are now seeking an experienced Manager to join the team and take the branch to the next level.
Alongside a very competitive basic salary, the appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with great opportunities to progress and develop the branch as well as the option to earn an additional circa 30% bonus (depending on performance).
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the branch
– Report into the Area Manager of the locality and update them with any changes
– Ensure that the branch is appropriately staffed
– Continue to work towards improving the CQC rating of the branch
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– Background of working at a management level within domiciliary care
– Strong leadership skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.