- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in Doncaster.
This office has been open for around 6 months now but is well established within the local area as well as strong relationships with the local authority already developing.
This branch has not yet been inspected by CQC however they are expecting a visit within the next 2 to 3 months.
Alongside a very competitive basic salary (depending on experience), the appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with; life assurance, private healthcare, high street vouchers, dental cover, excellent bonus scheme and 25 days holiday rising with service plus bank holidays.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the branch
– Report into the Regional Manager and update them with any changes
– Ensure that the branch is appropriately staffed
– Oversee the care and support that is being delivered to all service users
– Make sure that the branch is compliant with CQC
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– Background of working at a management level within domiciliary care
– Strong leadership skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.