I’m currently looking to recruit for a Domiciliary Care Manager in South Cumbria. You’ll need prior experience of managing a dispersed staff team in the health and social care sector and to be commutable to Kendal. My client is an established care provider who focuses on supporting and training their staff to deliver high quality care. You’ll need to be able to work autonomously.
As the Registered Manager you’ll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes, ensuring that high standards of care are being provided at all times.
- You’ll be the main pint of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant.
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector, you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us