I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care offices located in Edgware.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
My client has been providing exceptional care at home services for over 17 years and holds a great reputation in the local areas.
They are currently experiencing a period of growth and are hoping to double their network within the next 12 months.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Work closely with senior management on a regular basis
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position and you will need to live within a commutable distance to Edgware
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us