Salary: up to £26000 per annum based upon experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual within the social care sector looking to take the first step into a management role, to be responsible for all care within this service for the elderly based in Harrogate.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service. They boast excellent CQC levels with a great reputation and need a manager to come in and help maintain this level of care and service that they deliver.
- To manage the day to day operations of the service
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To act as a role model in developing the business and brand enhancement
- To provide specialist knowledge to support staff enabling them to develop their skills in the assessment and management of people within a person centred framework.
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all file in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 3/4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Previous experience within a domiciliary setting desirable
- Must have a Full UK driving licence and own transport due to location
- Computer literate
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for a Team leader, Care Co-Ordinator, Senior Carer, Deputy Manager , Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button