- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager to manage a homecare service based in Brighton.
My client are offering:
*A basic salary of up to £45k plus a branch related bonus scheme
*Excellent holiday allowance plus bank holidays
*Childcare Voucher scheme
*Share scheme – an opportunity to buy shares within the business
*Save scheme – a scheme to help you save money
*Exclusive employee staff discounts
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
• Responsibility for the daily operational management of our care services at a local level
• Responsibility for the effective maintenance of relationships with existing clients and commissioners, and building new client relationships
• Managing and driving recruitment campaigns to ensure we maximise candidate interest
• Working towards a target to achieve a set number of new starters per month
• Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
• Engaging with CQC, CSU’s ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contact
• Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
• Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
• Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
• Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch staff
- The ideal candidate will have excellent people management and recruitment skills, preferably within the healthcare industry along with a proven track record of business development.
- Previous experience of working with people with complex needs is desirable but not essential.
- Must hold a management qualification in Health & Social Care
- You will have the ability to influence at all levels and a desire to be instrumental in the on-going growth and future of a great business.
- You will have first class communication skills, be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have a real desire to move the business forward.
- You will not be afraid of chasing new business and understand how to motivate and manage effective teams.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.