I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Manager / Service Manager for a charity supporting adults with Learning Disabilities in Oldham. We’re looking for an experience Social Care Manager with strong leadership and Management skills, who can motivate and support a staff team who support some individuals in a small group home and others who live in their own homes in the community.
Working for a small charity, the Registered Manager is responsible for the delivery of their domiciliary care services in the Oldham area and the management of a group home for 6 people. The service is relatively small, but has been lacking in leadership over recent months, therefore the new manager will be responsible for building up staff morale and supporting the staff within the service to get back on track.
- Visit clients in their own homes to conduct regular care plan reviews
- Lead, motivate and supervise the staff team. Support them to provide an excellent care and support service to the clients
- Manage any staffing issues such as sickness and disciplinary procedures
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Ensure that CQC standards are being met, and undertake the registration with CQC
- Keep accurate records
- Liaise with Local Authorities, GP’s, health care professionals and clients families.
- We are looking for an experienced Social Care Manager, with NVQ level 4 or equivalent, or at least working towards. You will have worked as a Registered Manager / Service Manager / Supported Living Manager / Domicilary care Manager / Homecare Manager / Home Manager etc.
- You’ll have strong leadership skills and will be able to motivate staff
- Ideally you’ll have worked with clients with Learning Disabilities before however this isn’t essential.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Please don’t delay in your applying, we are looking to interview asap
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us