- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a learning disabilities home for adults near Derby. You’ll be a committed and dedicated social care professional who has extensive experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities. On offer is an attractive salary package, 35 days holiday, pension, excellent training and development and childcare voucher scheme
The Registered Manager Role
- As the Registered Manager of the residential service you’ll effectively manage the provision and ensure an outstanding level of service for those in your care and their families.
- You’ll ensure that the home is meeting its legal requirements and that an excellent rating with CQC is maintained.
- You’ll ensure that all staff follow company policies and procedures and are committed to achieving positive outcomes for individuals.
- You’ll ensure effective line management of the care manager’s senior’s and support workers and make sure that all staff has extensive training and development.
- You’ll need significant experience in managing staff teams, ideally registered with CQC
- You’ll have considerable experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- You’ll hold the NVQ level 4 in management or equivalent; have sound knowledge of current CQC regulations, quality standards and all associated legislation.
Interested? To be considered for the role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at CoburgBanks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us