- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for a Registered Manager / Service Manager for a service for adults with Learning Disabilities in Aberystwyth. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a residential home and a day service and you’ll need experience of managing LD or MH services before. On offer is an attractive salary, pension and relocation costs if applicable.
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of care and support services in Aberystwyth, this consists of a residential service for 13 people with Learning disabilities and a small day service.
- You’ll have the support of 2 team leaders to assist you with the management of the staff team and you’ll ensure that all staff follows the charities principles, policies and procedures.
- You’ll ensure that a high quality service is provided by the charity to all of the people that they support and their families. You’ll evidence this through taking ownership of detailed vibrant enabling plans for the people they support, through training and development of staff, through robust reporting procedures.
- You’ll take the lead on CSSIW inspections and ensure that the service is constantly meeting the required minimum standards.
We’re looking for somebody with;
- Previous hands on experience of working to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities, e.g. implementing personal care plans, managing personal money, organising outings, attending to individual personal needs;
- Experience of Managing a team of circa 25-30 staff, e.g. directing daily tasks, conducting supervisions, appraisals, arranging shifts;
- NVQ/ QCF 5 or equivalent / Registered Manager
- Previous experience of working to CSSIW guidelines and who has registration with Care Council Wales.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us