- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a care and support service for adults with learning disabilities in Gloucestershire. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that care and support is of a high standard, focusing on person centred outcomes. This is an interesting and unique service to work in and lead, working for a forward thinking charitable organisation.
As the Supported Living Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that CQC standards are being met across the service. As well as accommodation and care, the service offers education, training and employment opportunities to the individuals that live there.
- You’ll manage the care staff team, ensuring that they are fully supported and have regular supervision and appraisal
- Ensuing that care and support plans are comprehensive and updated and reflect the changing needs of clients
- Management of the staff rota ensuring that staff resources are used to their potential
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal of staff
- Setting up of new care packages
- Being part of the on-call rota
- You’ll need extensive experience of management within the leaning disabilities sector and to have previously been a CQC registered manager
- Experience in both Supported living and residential care environments would be beneficial
- You’ll need NVQ level 4 / QCF level 5 in care or equivalent
- You’ll need to demonstrate that you’re a strong people manager who can develop, mentor and coach staff in the social care sector and who can deliver excellent person centred services.
Interested? To be considered for the Supported Manager role please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us