I have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Service Manager to oversee a small services specialising in the care & support of adults with learning disabilities in Croydon.
- The Registered Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the residential home
- You will ensure services are delivered in a way that puts the people we support at the centre of their care and promotes rights, choice, dignity and diversity.
- You will ensure the service meets all organisational and statutory requirements and that the service is delivered in compliance with Care Quality Commission Guidelines (CQC) and company Policies and Procedures.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- You will have responsibility for all aspects of care and support to ensure that each service user receives the agreed standard of support through undertaking regular reviews of quality in consultation with service users, families and other professionals.
- Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and CQC Requirements
- Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
- With an excellent ability to engage with local communities and other agencies, you will promote the services using sound commercial and financial acumen to manage, network and develop service delivery in line with company budgets.
The Manager will need to:
- Have a strong background in managing services for people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours
- Be qualified to Diploma level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care, with a full working knowledge of current statutory, regulatory and best practice guidelines, including CQC Standards.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
Interested? Then send us your CV to be considered for interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.