- £22000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager for a small Learning Disabilities home based in Worcestershire
Salary £22k to £24k
I am working on behalf of one of our clients’ who is looking for a Registered Manager based in Malvern for a residential learning disability service. You will report to the owners and the main responsibility is to lead and manage to day to day running of the home. It is ideal that you drive and have had experience dealing with the Autistic spectrum.
Duties will include
– Taking care of the day to day running of the home
– Overseeing all the recruitment, training and development of staff
– Develop the range of services offered to meet the needs of carers and people with care needs
– Experience in dealing with CQC and companies policies and procedures
We’re looking for a dedicated individual who is able to manage this home. You will be an experienced manager with 2 years’ experience as a minimum and used to dealing with Adults with Learning Disabilities
– Level 4 or 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care or RMA
– Previous in managing a residential home
– Knowledgeable and experienced with CQC
– A minimum of 2 years’ management experience
This company was founded in the early 2000’s and provide and home from home environment with idyllic surrounding around the home. They are passionate about their level of care they deliver within a family environment
If you are interested please “apply now”
For more information please call Kerry on 0121 362 2321.