- £26500 - £26500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a specialist provider of services for people with Learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. There is an emphasis on stabilisation and reablement and their services are designed to form an integrated pathway of support. They are currently looking to recruit for a Registered Manager for one of their residential Services in the Enfield area. You’ll need prior management experience and to have worked with clients with Learning disabilities/Autism previously.
- As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the home maintains the highest levels of care and service in accordance with the companies’ mission, vision, policies and procedures. The home supports individuals with Autism, Learning disabilities and complex needs.
- You’ll ensure that person centred care plans are established, reviewed and maintained.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the staff team is led and managed effectively, from recruitment, supervision, appraisal and team building.
- You’ll work with the Senior Management ti ensure all Quality assurance processes and standards are up to date,
- To be registered with the CQC and ensure that the home is operating under CQC guidelines
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll need to have management experience gained within the Social Care sector – This may be as a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Community Service Manager / Service Manager / Outreach Manager/ Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
- You’ll need a good understanding of Social Care, CQC standards and have worked with service users with Learning Disabilities/Autism previously.
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / equivalent to be working towards
- You’ll be a good motivator and leader of people and have strong team building skills.
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us