- £25000 - £26200 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced manager to work at a small residential home based Southampton for people with Learning disabilities, Autism and complex, challenging behaviours.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
• Act as the Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) or equivalent, as required.
• Deliver effective and efficient personalised services for people with a learning disability or autism.
• Involve the people we support in developing and shaping new and existing services using the principles of co-production.
• Ensure the people we support develop and maintain relationships, participate in and contribute to their local community.
• Use positive approaches and other techniques as appropriate to ensure that people who challenge services are able to continue to safely access and benefit from our services.
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with respect, dignity and equality.
• Support people to develop and review their person centred plans, including access to holiday, vocational, educational, learning and social opportunities, providing link workers as required.
• Offer services that are flexible and desirable for personal budget holders.
• Ensure care plan assessments or equivalent by commissioning authorities are conducted on the basis of the needs of the people we support and their best interests.
• Respond to any concerns regarding the health, wellbeing, safety or safeguarding of a person we support in accordance with local protocols, regulatory guidance and best practice advice
• We’re looking for a manager who has experience of running a similar home.
• Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
• Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 or RMA.
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience working with people with learning disabilities/autism
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for interview
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us