Experienced Registered Manager needed for a new Supported Living service in Hillingdon. Salary up to £40K. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable organisation that provides care and support to people through residential, supported living and home care services. My client specialises in supporting younger adults with mental health and early onset dementia. This new supported living service will specialise in supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and potentially challenging behaviour. This role will suit a Registered Manager from a similar challenging service, whether Supported Living or Residential Care.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to;
- Continue with the setup of the service
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team
- Implement policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services and activities
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need;
- A NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in Leadership & Management
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
- Managerial / leadership experience within a similar service
For more information, please contact Claire on 0121 362 3219, or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.