- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently recruiting for a Registered Manger role for a Residential home for adults with learning disabilities in Ludlow. You’ll be experienced Home Manager / Deputy Manager with experience of hands-on work with clients with learning disabilities, and in return my client can offer an attractive salary, pension, childcare vouchers, and excellent training and qualification opportunities.
- My client is a specialist provider of residential support services for people with Learning disabilities. As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that their high standards of care are upheld within the phone and that all staff follow the company’s policies and procedures.
- The Home Manager will manage the care provision and ensure that the person centred planning model is followed.
- You’ll supervise, lead and manage a team of dedicated residential care staff and develop a proactive, innovative and best practice model of care deliver
- You’ll develop resident’s transition, intervention, care and development plans appropriately.
- You’ll support residents and their families
- We are looking for somebody who is experienced and committed in the learning disabilities field. Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager but we will consider strong deputy Manager’s too
- You’ll need at least 2 years management or supervisory experience in a residential setting for adults with a learning disability
- You’ll need hands-on work experience with people who have a learning disability
- You’ll hold the NVQ /Diploma level 4 or be willing to work towards it.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us