- £27000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for an experienced Home Manager with experience of managing services for adults with Learning disabilities, autism, and complex care needs, to take up a Home Manager role in Southampton. My client are a well-respected organisation who support people across the country with Learning disabilities and complex needs.
The Registered Manager role
- You’ll be responsible for managing a home, that supports adults with learning disabilities, Autism and mental health needs, who have challenging behaviour an require intensive support to develop their independent living skills
- Specific Home Manager responsibilities will include;
- Ensure that the highest standard of service is delivered to people living at the service within a safe and supportive environment
- Ensure that the service is fully compliant with regulatory and contractual requirements
- Provide effective operational management of the service, developing a skilled and competent staff team working within the codes of practice for social care workers
- To deliver a high level of quality support to service users and staff
- To promote positive and personalised outcomes of service users
- To lead and coach a team of team managers and support workers
- To promote the service externally, maximising available capacity
- To manage the service within agreed financial budgets
- You’ll be a confident, highly motivated individual with strong management and leadership skills
- Ideally you will hold a relevant professional/vocational qualification (e.g. nursing, social work, NVQ4/diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Home Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us