- £28000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking to recruit for a Registered Manager for one of my client’s specialist Learning disabilities homes in Herefordshire. You’ll be responsible for managing a new service that caters for young adults with severe learning disabilities and delivers a top class transition service. My client offer an excellent salary, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, qualifications and training.
The Registered Manager role
- You’ll be managing a transitional service for young adults with severe learning disabilities that us truly person centred and provides both a care service and meaningful learning opportunities.
- You’ll support and manage the staff team and ensure that they complete their duties within company’s policies and procedures
- Develop resident’s transition plans, care plans and leaning plans
- Develop links that will enable clients to access community based services as part of their transition programme
- Efficiently manage resources within an agreed budget
- Ensure that all records are kept up to date including CCQ relevant documentation
- To continually monitor service provision and always ensue that high standards of care are being delivered.
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll be an experienced Registered Manager / Home Manager who is passionate about supporting clients with Learning Disabilities
- Ideally you’ll have worked within a transitional service however this isn’t essential
- You’ll be a strong motivator of staff who can effectively lead and motivate people to provide high standards
- You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA / QCF level 5 or at least be working towards it
- You’ll previously supported clients with severe within the Learning Disabilities Sector
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us