- £26343 - £28387 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Mental Health service for older people in Stoke. You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of a recovery focused care home which supports people in a semi-independent environment. My client offer excellent training and development opportunities and have an excellent reputation.
- The Registered Manager is responsible for the operational management of a registered recovery focused care home which supports people with mental health needs.
- Deployment of staff to meet individual needs and preferences within available resources
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff, volunteers and students on placement
- Responding to referrals and undertaking initial assessments of need
- Ensuring all service users have a co-produced plan of support and a designated Key Worker
- Ensuring there are clear goals and expected outcomes for each resident with a defined move-on plan pathway towards greater independence
- Co-ordinating a programme of regular person-centred reviews which put each person’s views and unique recovery journey at the heart of planning and decision making
- Working closely with local multi-disciplinary teams and community based agencies to provide holistic, wrap-around support
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Facilitate service user engagement, involvement and peer support
We are looking for candidates with;
A minimum of three years’ experience working with individuals with mental health needs
- Relevant health or social care qualification (such as RMN/DipSW, degree or NVQ Level 4/5)
- A warm, person-centred and respectful approach to working with people with mental health needs.
- Experience of supervising and supporting staff, and deploying staff resources efficiently to meet the needs of the service
- Experience of being a Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager, Mental Health Service Manager, Home Manager etc.
- Ability to conduct holistic needs and risk assessments with service users and devise support and risk management plans
- Ability to plan and organise the delivery of the service
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager post please click apply to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us