- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for an experienced manager of services for people with mental health conditions and learning disabilities, to take up a Registered Manager role for their independent living provision for people with mental health issues. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a responsive service that values the wishes and needs of their clients.
- As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of service, supporting clients with mental health conditions such as schizophrenia who live in supported living properties.
- You’ll oversee a team that supports approx. 30 individuals in and around Trafford, Stretford and South Manchester. Service users are following the Star Recovery model and you’ll support your staff to assist clients through their recovery using the 10 life domains; Managing Mental Health, Self-Care, Living Skills, Social Networks, Work, Relationships, Addictive Behaviour, Responsibilities, Identity and Self-Esteem and Trust and Hope.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that services are being run in line with CQC standards and be the Registered Manager with CQC
- You’ll lead, manage and supervise the staff team, ensuring regular supervisions and appraisals are carried out.
- You’ll manage complaints effectively and ensure that any safeguarding incidents are reported.
- You’ll be an experience leader and manager of staff teams, with the ability to motivate and support dispersed staff
- We’re looking for somebody with extensive knowledge of mental health, and a background in managing care services for people with conditions such as schizophrenia, personality disorder or bi-polar.
- You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards
- You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ 4 / QCF 5 or equivalent in Care Management
- You’ll be commutable to Trafford and be a driver with own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.
We are looking to arrange interviews for this role ASAP so please don’t delay in applying for the position.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us