- £30000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager, (RMN or RGN PREFERED NOT ESSENTIAL), to work at a well-established unit for mental health service user’s, based in Oxford.
The role is at a small supported living service, dedicated to residents who suffer with mental health issues.
There are many duties incorporated in the position of Registered Manager including:
- The Registered Manager will take charge of the home as required, and report too Service Provider.
- You will participate fully in assessing client’s needs (pre and post admission), inter-professional care planning and in delivering care (in individual and group formats).
- Work within the framework of practice presented by the Code of Conduct, Mental Health Act Code of Practice and related indicators of good practice.
- Budgeting, rota’s and all other general administration tasks
- Staff development
- On call duties
You must be a Registered Manager (Registered with CQC) with experience in mental health. RMN/RGN preferred for role but not essential. You will have a kind, caring, empathetic nature and be focussed on
providing only the best possible care to residents. You will be an excellent communicator, a team player and will have ideally worked within a similar setting.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews, or call Daniel on 0121 362 2313 for further information.
This position would also be suitable for a RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead, Registered Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager,
Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger, Team leader, Nurse Supervisor, Care Manager, Business Manager and Unit manager.