- TBC - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: North London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong experienced Registered Manager to join a growing service in North West London.
You will be growing and managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service, my client are seeking a manager to come in and help maintain the high level of care and service that they deliver.
- To be responsible for all recruitment needs for the branch
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To be responsible for the allocated annual budget
- To provide specialist knowledge to support staff enabling them to develop their skills in assessment and management in a person centred framework.
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all files in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- Rostering and scheduling
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Must have management experience and previously registered with CQC
- Must have previous rostering and scheduling experience along with experience of running your own P&L
- Great Team Player.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us