- TBC - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: North London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong experienced Registered Manager to join a growing service in North West London.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service, my client are seeking a manager to come in and help maintain the high level of care and service that they deliver.
- To be responsible for all recruitment needs for the branch
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To be responsible for the allocated annual budget
- To provide specialist knowledge to support staff enabling them to develop their skills in assessment and management in a person centred framework.
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all files in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- Rostering and scheduling
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Must have management experience and previously registered with CQC
- Must have previous rostering and scheduling experience along with experience of running your own P&L
- Great Team Player.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for a Care Manager, Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button