- £38000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Nursing Home in Weymouth. You’ll be working for a company who have a fantastic reputation in the local community and who have won a number of awards and accolades. They focus on providing high quality services for older people and are passionate about making a huge difference to people’s quality of life.
The Registered Manager Role
- This is a well run home with a stable staff team and excellent reputation.
- The Nursing Home Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the home, ensuring that a supporting and caring environment is promoted through high standards of professional practise.
- To ensure that each resident receives care and support appropriate to their needs, and in accordance with their plan of care.
- Manage, lead and motivate the staff team
- Be responsible and accountable to the regulatory body, CQC for the overall conduct and running of the home.
- To ensure conformance with the homes policies and procedures
- To investigate complaints, take appropriate action and report to responsible individual/ CQC / NMC
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll need to be a qualified nurse, RGN ideally, who has management experience.
- You’ll need to demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll need to have at least 2 years management experience gained ideally in a nursing home environment
- You’ll have worked as a Registered Manager / Home Manager/ Nurse Manager previously
Interested? If you’re a qulaifiede nurse and wish to be considered for the Nursing Home Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us