- £40000 - £45000 per month
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager (Nursing Home)
Circa £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent
I have a fabulous and rare opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a unique and reputable company at their nursing home in the Halesowen area. The position is a permanent, full time role paying from £40,000 per annum depending on experience. A nursing qualification is essential.
The position will be working for a well-established, forward thinking and growing organisation who have a number of excellent care and nursing homes. You will be managing a medium sized home with a dedicated team of care and nursing staff and will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing job prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Business Development and maintenance of the homes exceptional high standards
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Home Management as experience, as this role is working in a nursing home, a nursing PIN is essential.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us