Registered Manager – Nursing Home (NVQ 4 or eqv)
Salary; £36, 000 – £40,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
My client is an independent provider of nursing and care homes in the North West, they are looking to take on a Registered Manager to run a nursing home in the Preston area. The home is a Gold Standard Nursing and Care home, is fully compliant with CQC and has a strong staff team in place.
The Registered Manager Role
As the Home Manager you will have full responsibility for the day to day running of the home, ensuring that the home is fully staffed, is meeting the requirements of CQC and is providing a friendly care environment for those living there.
There is a clinical lead within the home for the nursing staff so although a nursing qualification would be advantageous it is not essential.
Key responsibilities will be
– Managing all staff within the care home
– Ensuring that the home remains compliant with CQC standards
– Ensuring that Health and Safety requirements are met
– Management of issues
– Ensuring that all health needs of the residents are met
– You’ll be an experienced Residential Home Manager / Nursing Home Manager / Registered Manager / Nurse Manager with a minimum of NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
– It would be advantageous if you are an experienced nurse with a current PIN Number (RGN)
– We will consider candidates who have significant experience of working as a deputy manager AND are a qualified nurse
– You’ll have experience of working with and meeting the needs of older people within a Care Home environment
– You should have a strong knowledge of relevant legislation and CQC standards
– Strong leadership skills are a ‘MUST HAVE’
This is a great opportunity for somebody who enjoys having the autonomy to run the home. The salary is dependent of qualifications and experience – £36,000 – £40,000 with the top end being for nurse qualified candidates.
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager role please click apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us