- £27500 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care office in Peterborough.
My client is an established home care agency and has been operating for a significant number of years.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions and a supportive senior management structure.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Take responsibility for the daily running of the branch
– Help to train new staff and identify training requirements within the existing staff team
– Work to develop weekly care hours and build on existing business
– Regularly liaise with senior management to inform them of any changes
– Maintain working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
As well as existing Registered Managers, I would be keen to hear from experienced Senior Coordinators and Deputy Managers.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us